Hazelcast Jet Enterprise
For the easy construction of IoT and microservices-based applications with mission-critical performance scale-out
Why Hazelcast Jet Enterprise?
The Hazelcast Jet Enterprise subscription provides critical management features for scaling in-memory event stream processing across your IT landscape, including Management Center, Security Suite, Lossless Recovery, Rolling Job upgrades, and Enterprise PaaS Deployment Environments.
Hazelcast Jet Enterprise is designed to run in any cloud with Discovery Service Provider Interfaces for AWS, Azure, Apache jclouds, Consul, etcd, Eureka, Heroku, Kubernetes, and Zookeeper. It provides native integrations for IaaS environments AWS and Azure Marketplaces as well as PaaS environments Pivotal® Cloud Foundry and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. Hazelcast Jet Enterprise also includes deployment integrations for Docker and Kubernetes.
Hazelcast Jet Enterprise includes key features for application scale-out:
- Management Center – provides a bird’s-eye view of all cluster activity, along with data flow monitoring tools via a web-based user interface
- Security Suite – provides standards-based JAAS and interoperable encryption, authentication, and access control checks to mission critical applications
- Lossless Recovery (Coming with Jet Version 3.0) – to guarantee processing without data loss after lights out event. Lossless Recovery is backed by Hazelcast’s Hot Restart capability to persist the state of the computations. Computations are restored from where they left off after the cluster is online.
- Rolling Job Upgrades (Coming with Jet Version 3.0) – allow long running jobs to be upgraded without data loss or interruption. Rolling Job Upgrades makes use of Jet state snapshots to switch to a new job version in milliseconds.
- Enterprise PaaS Deployment Environments (Coming with Jet version 3.0) – enables your applications to run in the most popular Enterprise container management environments, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Service and Support with Hazelcast Jet Enterprise subscription includes:
- 24×7 Support window with a One-Hour Service-Level Agreement
- Quarterly review of feature requests
- Quarterly review of the Hazelcast roadmap
- Email, IM, and phone support for up to 30 support contacts
- Maintenance Patches
- Hot Patch Fixes
- Simulation of your production Hazelcast profile for upgrade/config change verification
- Black Duck® Protex™ Clean IP Report