Hazelcast IMDG Enterprise
For mission-critical performance scale-out of your applications.
Why Hazelcast IMDG Enterprise?
Hazelcast IMDG Enterprise is built on the foundation of Hazelcast IMDG Open Source, the most widely adopted operational in-memory computing platform, and guarantees the highest levels of performance for in-memory computing and scale-out of your applications. Hazelcast Enterprise provides critical centralized management features for scaling in-memory access of data across your IT landscape, including Management Center, Security Suite, advanced WAN Replication, and Rolling Upgrades for management of application data access on-premises or in the cloud.
Hazelcast IMDG Enterprise is built on the foundation of Hazelcast IMDG Open Source, the most widely adopted operational in-memory computing platform, and guarantees the highest levels of performance for in-memory computing and scale-out of your applications.
Hazelcast IMDG Enterprise is designed to run in any cloud with Discovery Service Provider Interfaces for AWS, Azure, Apache jclouds, Consul, etcd, Eureka, Heroku, Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Zookeeper, and native integrations for IaaS and PaaS environments Azure Marketplace, Pivotal® Cloud Foundry and OpenShift. Hazelcast IMDG also includes deployment integrations for Docker, Hadoop, Yarn and Mesos.
Hazelcast can integrate with any application through a rich set of cross-platform APIs and client plugins, as well as an Open Binary Client Protocol for development of your own APIs.
Hazelcast IMDG 3.8 Enterprise Architecture
Hazelcast IMDG Enterprise has the features needed for application scale-out:
- Management Center – provides a bird’s-eye view of all cluster activity, along with configurable watermarks for alerts through a web-based user interface and cluster-wide JMX and REST APIs
- Rolling Upgrades – upgrades cluster nodes’ and versions without service interruption
- Security Suite – provides standards-based JAAS and interoperable encryption, authentication, and access control checks to mission-critical applications
- WAN Replication – synchronizes multiple Hazelcast Clusters in different datacenters for disaster recovery or geographic locality and can be managed centrally through Management Center
Service and Support with Hazelcast IMDG Enterprise subscription includes:
- 24×7 Support window with a One-Hour Service-Level Agreement
- Quarterly review of feature requests
- Quarterly review of the Hazelcast roadmap
- Email, IM, and phone support for up to four support contacts
- Maintenance Patches
- Hot Patch Fixes
- Simulation of your production Hazelcast profile for upgrade/config change verification
- Black Duck® Protex™ Clean IP Report