John DesJardins, CTO N. America & Community Advocate at Hazelcast
Understanding In-Memory Technologies and Caching Strategies
Are you a developer, software engineer or architect looking to apply in-memory technologies to your current architecture to deliver ultra-fast response times, better performance, scalability and availability? Are you looking for new tools and techniques to manage and scale data and processing through an in-memory-first and caching-first architecture?
On October 24th we will be holding a webinar title “Understanding In-Memory Technologies and Caching Strategies” where in-memory experts will cover:
- Introduction into in-memory technologies and caching
- Top pain points that have been solved by using in memory data grids to provide distributed caching
- Caching first concepts, caching types and caching strategies
- Common use-cases
- Where caching fits within a typical enterprise application architecture
- Further dive into caching strategies concepts including, caching topologies, eviction strategies, and more
(Not available to join us for the live webinar? No problem! Register anyways and we will be sure to send you a recording of the webinar after)
Manny David, Senior Solutions Architect at Hazelcast
Manny David is a Senior Solution Architect at Hazelcast with over 24 years of experience in design, development, and implementation of multi-tiered distributed application systems. Manny has played key roles in the development and deployment of large-scale mission critical e-commerce, healthcare, and financial systems utilizing IMDG Technology. He has a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from San Francisco State University.