Mastering Hazelcast IMDG eBook
- Author: Peter Veentjer
- Publisher: Hazelcast
- Length: 232 Pages
About This eBook
This pragmatic eBook will teach you about the important features of Hazelcast IMDG while bringing you up to speed on the latest features in Hazelcast IMDG 3.7.
Download includes PDF format.
Who Should Read It?
This eBook is written for developers and architects who build applications on top of Java Virtual Machines (JVM) and want to get a better understanding of how to develop distributed applications using Hazelcast. It doesn’t matter if you are using Java or any other the other JVM-based languages like Scala, Groovy, and Clojure. It is even possible to call Hazelcast from .NET or C++ using the new Hazelcast 3 Portable and client functionality.
If you are a developer who has no prior experience with Hazelcast, then you will learn the basics to get up and running. If you already have some experience, you can learn some new tricks to get more out of your Hazelcast installation since the eBook contains a lot of information – it’s the essential companion to the Hazelcast Reference Manual.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Getting Started
- Chapter 2: Learning the Basics
- Chapter 3: Distributed Primitives
- Chapter 4: Distributed Collections
- Chapter 5: Distributed Map
- Chapter 6: Distributed Executor Service
- Chapter 7: Distributed Topic
- Chapter 8: Hazelcast Clients
- Chapter 9: Serialization
- Chapter 10: Transactions
- Chapter 11: Hazelcast JCache Implementation
- Chapter 12: Storage
- Chapter 13: Network Configuration
- Chapter 14: Using Hazelcast as Hibernate 2nd Level Cache
- Chapter 15: Integrating Hazelcast with Spring
- Chapter 16: Extending Hazelcast
- Chapter 17: Threading Model
- Chapter 18: Performance Tips
- Chapter 19: Appendix