Making the Business Case for Real-Time In Your Organization
Some businesses “get” real-time, some are still trying to figure it out. Real-time itself is a term which may cause confusion or disagreement regarding its meaning and its place in the enterprise.
Before we give up on the term, we’d like to explore with you what *we* mean by real-time and what advantages we see our customers getting from going all-in on real-time. Depending on your current IT environment, it may be a very easy journey stepping up to real-time and so little investment will be needed. For others, a more rigorous examination of other tools being used may be needed and there may be more time and effort needed to ramp them to real-time.
Join us as we tackle the topic of real-time, including:
- What is “real-time” in data management, IT, and business?
- How does real-time’s meaning differ across industries?
- How might businesses in different industries, like Financial Services, Telco, Retail, Healthcare, and Manufacturing/Industrial benefit from going real-time?
- How can Hazelcast help these businesses achieve success in getting to real-time?
- How can all of this help you promote real-time to your business or organization?
Can’t attend the live times? You should still register! We’ll be sending out the recording after the webinar to all registrants.