Hazelcast Stream Processing Datasheet
Hazelcast is an open source software platform that unifies transactional, operational and analytical workloads by combining stream processing with in-memory computing. The stream processing architecture is high performance and low latency driven, based on a parallel, streaming core engine which enables data-intensive applications to operate at real-time speeds.
Hazelcast processing jobs take full advantage of the distributed in-memory data structures to:
- Write operational results of a computation job to an in-memory NoSQL key-value store
- Cache data for record enrichment, pre-processing and data cleaning
- Enable in-memory messaging and notifications
- Process the data stored in-memory making use of a data locality
- Achieve breakthrough application speed by keeping both the computation and data in-memory