Hazelcast IMDG Deployment and Operations Guide
Format: PDF Length: 112 Pages
The Hazelcast IMDG® Deployment and Operations Guide provides an introduction to the most important aspects of deploying and operating a successful Hazelcast® installation. This edition is current with Hazelcast IMDG version 4.2.
In this guide, you’ll learn about different approaches to topologies, advantages and disadvantages of various types of architecture, and how to configure Hazelcast for optimal success. You’ll learn how to plan for lifecycle events to ensure high uptime and smooth operation. This guide also covers Hazelcast-specific optimization considerations to keep in mind when preparing for a new Hazelcast deployment. You’ll learn how to determine cluster size and how to authenticate cluster members and clients, as well as how to deploy and scale a Hazelcast cluster while ensuring failure detection and recovery. Moreover, you’ll learn about license management and how to report issues to Hazelcast. Download the guide to get started now.
Who Should Read It?
This guide is ideal for Hazelcast users planning to go into production with a Hazelcast-backed application or those curious about the practical aspects of deploying and running such an application.
Table of Contents:
- Network Architecture and Configuration
- Lifecycle, Maintenance, and Updates
- Performance Tuning and Optimization
- Cluster Sizing
- Security and Hardening
- Deployment and Scaling Runbook
- Failure Detection And Recovery
- Hazelcast Diagnostics Log
- Management Center (Subscription and Enterprise Feature)
- Enterprise Cluster Monitoring with JMX and REST (Subscription and Enterprise)
- Guidance for Speci c Operating Environments
- Handling Network Partitions
- License Management
- How to Report Issues to Hazelcast