Hazelcast Professional Support
For service-level guaranteed operation of your application.
Why Hazelcast Professional Support?
Hazelcast Open Source is the most widely adopted operational in-memory computing platform with tens of thousands of installed clusters and over 13 million server starts per month. The Hazelcast Professional Support subscription is the best way to guarantee operational service-levels for rigorous application deployments that support large numbers of users and high-levels of usage. It is an ideal solution as you are scaling-up your application deployment for additional users or preparing for the roll-out of additional applications integrated with the Hazelcast operational in-memory platform.
Moreover, deploying Hazelcast to the cloud is now easier with a new cloud Discovery SPI and new container deployment for Docker. Cloud configuration and management integrations for Kubernetes, jclouds, Consul, along with integration with Cloud Foundry and OpenShift frameworks are also available.
Hazelcast can also integrate with any application through a rich set of cross-platform APIs and client plugins, as well as an Open Binary Client Protocol for development of your own APIs.
Hazelcast 3.7 Professional Architecture
Hazelcast Professional Support comes with key features to make deploying easy:
- Management Center – provides a bird’s-eye view of all cluster activity, along with configurable watermarks for alerts through a web-based user interface and cluster-wide JMX and REST APIs
Service and Support with the Hazelcast Professional Support Subscription Includes:
- 24×7 Support window with a Four-hour Service-Level Agreement
- Quarterly review of feature requests
- Quarterly review of the Hazelcast roadmap
- Email, IM, and phone support for up to two support contacts
- Hot Patch Fixes
- Simulation of your production Hazelcast profile for upgrade/config change verification
- Black Duck Clean IP Report