Hazelcast IMDG Professional Support
For service-level guaranteed operation of your application.
Why Hazelcast IMDG Professional Support?
Hazelcast IMDG Open Source is the most widely adopted operational in-memory computing platform with tens of thousands of installed clusters and over 17 million server starts per month. The Hazelcast IMDG Professional Support subscription is the best way to guarantee operational service-levels for rigorous application deployments that support large numbers of users and high-levels of usage. It is an ideal solution as you are scaling-up your application deployment for additional users or preparing for the roll-out of additional applications integrated with the Hazelcast IMDG operational in-memory platform.
Hazelcast IMDG is designed to run in any cloud with Discovery Service Provider Interfaces for AWS, Azure, Apache jclouds, Consul, etcd, Eureka, Heroku, Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Zookeeper, and and native integrations for IaaS and PaaS environments Azure Marketplace and OpenShift. Hazelcast IMDG also includes deployment integrations for Docker, Hadoop, Yarn and Mesos.
Hazelcast IMDG can also integrate with any application through a rich set of cross-platform APIs and client plugins, as well as an Open Binary Client Protocol for development of your own APIs.
Hazelcast IMDG 3.8 Professional Architecture
Hazelcast IMDG Professional Support comes with Management Center feature to make deploying easy:
- Management Center – provides a bird’s-eye view of all cluster activity, along with configurable watermarks for alerts through a web-based user interface and cluster-wide JMX and REST APIs
Service and Support with the Hazelcast IMDG Professional Support subscription includes:
- 24×7 Support window with a Four-hour Service-Level Agreement
- Quarterly review of feature requests
- Quarterly review of the Hazelcast roadmap
- Email, IM, and phone support for up to 5 support contacts
- Maintenance Patches
- Hot Patch Fixes
- Simulation of your production Hazelcast profile for upgrade/config change verification
- Black Duck® Protex™ Clean IP Report