Jaromir Hamala, Director of Engineering at Hazelcast
Hazelcast High-Density Memory Store: The World of Big Data and Low Latencies
In this webinar
Garbage Collector is a great friend, but fierce enemy. It gives you an wonderful illusion of unbound memory. It’s a world where you never ever have to de-allocate and segmentation faults are things of the past. However every illusion comes with its price. In this case the price has a three letter acronym: STW – Stop The World.
In this webinar we will show you how to use Hazelcast® High-Density Memory Store to get the best of both worlds:
- Nice programming model provided by Java
- Predictable latencies where the maximum pause does not grow with your data set
We’ll cover these topics
- Common issues with big heaps in Java
- Garbage Collectors in common JVMs
- How High-Density Memory Store can keep your latencies under control
Don’t let Stop-The-World pauses ruin your business!