Hazelcast on Azure: Best Practices for Deployment
Hazelcast on Azure provides best practices for seamless deployment of Hazelcast on Azure Virtual Machines. This white paper is intended to highlight best practices for cloud architects and developers gearing up Hazelcast applications from a physical environment to the Azure virtual cloud environment.
In this white paper:
- An overview on the terminology and high-level architecture of Microsoft Azure
- Guidance on a smooth deployment
- How to configure the network for cluster communication
- Workarounds to mitigate network latency
- Explanation of some of the high availability options