Jaromir Hamala, Director of Engineering at Hazelcast
What’s New in Hazelcast IMDG 3.11
The Hazelcast IMDG® 3.11 release has been a significant community driven effort, with Hazelcast IMDG 3.11, we are making sure all of our code will be functional with the language features and ecosystem improvements introduced in Java 9, 10 and 11.
In This Webinar
Please join us in hearing from Jaromir Hamala, Head of Hazelcast® Engineering, as he takes us through the many improvements included in the Hazelcast IMDG® 3.11 release that the community has been asking for.
Jaromir will provide an overview of new features:
- Index Statistics
- Exponential Back-off on Client Retry Strategy
- Untrusted Deserialization Protection
- WAN Replication Sync Using Merkle Trees (Enterprise only)
- Introducing LOADED Event
- Ability to Set TTL for Map and Cache Entries
- IMap: Max Idle Timeout per Entry
- New I/O system
- JCache – Remove Expired Entries