See the Hazelcast Platform in Action (EMEA)
Live Virtual Demo
High performance is essential today, whether your systems run in the cloud, on-premises, or at the edge.
Learn how to easily add speed at scale with the Hazelcast In-Memory Computing Platform, which gives you real-time event processing and ultra-fast data storage.
Join our monthly live webinar with a Hazelcast Senior Solution Architect for a technical discussion and demonstration of the Hazelcast Platform.
This webinar will cover:
- Overview of the Hazelcast Platform
- Existing application integration
- Event stream processing
- Machine learning enablement
The live platform demonstration features a sample real-time transactional application and shows how you can:
- Leverage both storage and processing in your cluster nodes
- Load data into distributed in-memory storage from systems of record
- Define and run real-time event processing jobs
- Persist data to a traditional database with various read-/write-through patterns
- Query and aggregate in-memory data
- Use Hazelcast Management Center to monitor/manage your deployment