Hazelcast Jet 0.5 Datasheet
Hazelcast Jet is an application embeddable, distributed computing platform for fast processing of big data sets. The Hazelcast Jet architecture is high performance and low latency driven, based on a parallel, streaming core engine which enables data-intensive applications to operate at near real-time speeds.
Hazelcast Jet is built on top of Hazelcast IMDG, the leading open source in-memory data grid with tens of thousands of installed clusters. Hazelcast Jet processing jobs take full advantage of the distributed in-memory data structures provided by Hazelcast IMDG to:
- Write operational results of a computation job to an in-memory NoSQL key-value store
- Cache data for record enrichment, pre-processing and data cleaning
- Enable in-memory messaging and notifications
- Process the data stored in the IMDG making use of a data locality
- Achieve breakthrough application speed by keeping both the computation and data in-memory
Download the Datasheet to learn more.