Hazelcast Jet Datasheet
Hazelcast Jet® is an application embeddable, distributed computing platform for fast processing of big data sets. The Hazelcast Jet architecture is high performance and low latency driven, based on a parallel, streaming core engine which enables data-intensive applications to operate at near real-time speeds.
Hazelcast Jet is built on top of Hazelcast IMDG®, the leading open source in-memory data grid with tens of thousands of installed clusters. Hazelcast Jet processing jobs take full advantage of the distributed in-memory data structures provided by Hazelcast IMDG to:
- Write operational results of a computation job to an in-memory NoSQL key-value store
- Cache data for record enrichment, pre-processing and data cleaning
- Enable in-memory messaging and notifications
- Process the data stored in the IMDG making use of a data locality
- Achieve breakthrough application speed by keeping both the computation and data in-memory
Download the Datasheet to learn more.