You can be a Hero!
The foundation of Hazelcast is Open-Source. We believe that releasing software under an Open-Source license improves security and reliability.
Furthermore, the Open-Source model allows everybody to contribute. If you’re interested in helping us improve the ecosystem, we would be very happy to help you do so. Contributions include, but are in no way limited to code: you can
- Start a meetup group
- Improve the documentation
- Start creating issues or feature requests
- Write a post or publish a video
- Help fellow users in our different support channels
Everything that makes the ecosystem is fair game! If you engage in our community, we would like to recognize that investment and officially acknowledge you as a Hazelcast Hero.
We know that contribution takes a significant time to do properly. For this reason, we would like to officially acknowledge this investment with the following rewards:
- Hazelcast-related Swag
- Your own ID card in our Hall of Heroes. We’ll make sure to mention your nomination in our Hazelcast social media channels
- A privileged access channel to our Product Managers
- An insight into our Product Roadmap
- Invitation to our Hazelcast meetups and partner conferences
- Coaching and reviewing to improve your Hazelcast-related content, blog posts, conference and meetup talks, and videos
- Hazelcast Enterprise licenses
If you meet any of the requirements for a level, you have reached that level. In geek speak, those are ORs, not ANDs.
Meet the Hazelcast Heroes
Anil Desai (A.K.Desai)
Ippei Matsushima (kazuhira)
Michael “Mike” Pilone